1. Website Use
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of a website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience.
Our websites may also use tracking software to monitor visitors, so as to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Should your wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our websites onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from the website and its external serving vendors.
Where information is sent to us via this website, it is handled as detailed below.
2. Heath Park Rangers AFC Privacy Notice / Communication
Heath Park Rangers AFC (HPR) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, including through submission of information, forms and requests through the club website (heathparkrangers.org.uk/) or via Facebook then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice seeks to set out:
- What personal information HPR holds
- How we use such personal information
- How we communicate with you
- How we use Social Media to communicate to you and to the general public about HPR as a Club
- How we may use photographs of the HPR Squads/ players on Social Media
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
In registering your child/ren with HPR, or contacting us via our website / social media, we will / may collect the following information:
- Name and address of parent/ Guardian , Child/ren and coaches / helpers
- Contact information including address, email address and telephone number
- Other personal information including bank account details
- Health Information related to your child/ren
Information is primarily retained by the Club’s Committee (Chairman, Secretary, Welfare Officer or Treasurer), but information to allow communication is also retained by the individual Team Coach(es).
What do we do with it?
Your information will only be used as required by the Club to register children to play for the Club, in ensuring that subs are paid, for the wellbeing of your child while playing for the Club, and to communicate with you about the Club and it activities.
Data will not be used for any other purpose, and we will not share your data with third parties.
The Club will usually communicate with you in a number of ways including:
- Teamer (your details are stored by Teamer)
- By Direct Email or Text
- Facebook (either individual Team-Run Groups or via the Club’s main Facebook page)
- WhatsApp (only if the Group has been set up by the Club). Other WhatsApp groups set up by club members are not official club groups and therefore are not the responsibility of the club and are outside of this privacy notice)
- If you have already provided contact details in registering your child/ren with HPR, we will assume that you are happy for us to continue to contact you in one or all of the above ways unless you advise otherwise.
How we use Social Media
We may use Social Media (Facebook, WhatsApp, website) to communicate with you and the general public.
In particular, in order to expand the reach of HPR as a Community Club, and to demonstrate to our Members and Sponsors how the Club operates within the Community, we have a main Facebook Page as well as a Club Website.
We will seek to occasionally use photographs of children in their squads or while paying for the Club, but will only use images if parents / Guardians have given their consent to use images on Social Media. Individual children will not be identified (or ‘tagged’) by the Club.
Individual Team (or Year Group) Pages are ‘closed’ groups, and by being a member you have control over the use of any photographs of your child/ren, including the ability to remove or request removal.
Objecting to Retention of Information / Requesting Deletion of Data
Should you have any objection to the retention of all or any of the above information by HPR, please contact the Club Secretary at HPRSecretary@hotmail.com to advise accordingly. Please note that some data must always be retained to allow your child to play for the Club (e.g. bank details, name and child’s DoB, address and email address) and for us to communicate with you. Accordingly, by requesting that we do not hold such data, it might regrettably mean that your child may no longer be able to play for the Cub.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information and/or request deletion of personal information not required for the department’s statutory register(s).